new Lililicious releases - Flower Language and Maka-Maka volume 1 chapter 8

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9 12:45 PM
      Flower Language is an original doujinshi from Sakuraike, perhaps better
      known for their Tact series. It features a very funny series of
      four-panel strips about a duo of girls (one straight, one gay) who draw
      yuri doujinshi together. It also includes a couple of other stories-- a
      short unrequited love story, and a longer story about a couple planning
      a double suicide together (which is actually much more upbeat than it
      sounds, trust me).

      In chapter 8 of Maka-Maka by Kishi Torajiro, Nene is embarrassed to use
      the bathroom in front of Jun. Surprisingly enough, this chapter has no
      sex in it, so you might want to skip it if that's all you read the manga
      for.
      Please be aware that this release contains adult content.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9 6:48 PM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...>
        wrote:

        > Flower Language is an original doujinshi from Sakuraike, perhaps
        better
        > known for their Tact series. It features a very funny series of
        > four-panel strips about a duo of girls (one straight, one gay) who
        draw
        > yuri doujinshi together. It also includes a couple of other stories-
        - a
        > short unrequited love story, and a longer story about a couple
        planning
        > a double suicide together (which is actually much more upbeat than
        it
        > sounds, trust me).

        Yay, Sakuraike's one of my favorites. :-)

      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9 10:41 PM
          On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:45:06 -0400, Erin Subramanian
          <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

          > Flower Language is an original doujinshi from Sakuraike, perhaps
          > better known for their Tact series.

          This was very cute. :) Thanks a lot for all the hard work you guys put
          into it.
          .oO("NO!!!! Puff was just a dragon." )
        • Ashley
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 9 11:30 PM
            Erin Subramanian wrote:

            > In chapter 8 of Maka-Maka by Kishi Torajiro, Nene is embarrassed to use
            > the bathroom in front of Jun. Surprisingly enough, this chapter has no
            > sex in it, so you might want to skip it if that's all you read the manga
            > for.
            > Please be aware that this release contains adult content.
            >
            > As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
            > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
            > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

            Despite the fetish-factor that this was playing into, I thought it was a
            rather cute chapter.

            *impatiently waits for more Aoi Hana*
            Ashley