Re: [Yuricon] Anime Overload

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
      Adam Jones wrote:

      > On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:10:36 -0400, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Also I found the second season of Aria on
      > > tokyotosho, only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
      >

      > MILD
      >

      > SPOILERS
      >

      > CONTAINED
      >

      > BELOW
      >

      > For those who've read the manga, the first episode is the
      > Casanova/Carnevale story pretty much directly transposed. Which means
      > Akari's poor little mind gets screwed with by the Feline Conspiracy
      > yet again...
      >
      > It's slightly odd that they've featured Al a couple of times so
      > far without ever actually introducing him. Hopefully they'll fix that
      > soon.
      >
      > And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of hers, even I have to admit that
      > Ai-chan in an Aria Company uniform is shockingly cute. But we get
      > Athena-service, which makes it all worthwhile. :)
      > --

      Athena-service is always a win! hehe. For some reason, I never fail to
      cry during an ep of Aria. O.o Since they did the carnivale theme, maybe
      we will get lucky and they will do the kitsune wedding! <33 And Ai-chan
      did look really cute in the uniform. ^_^

      Ashley
    • Aaron the PK
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
        --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

        > Newest animes out, that are still raw: Simoun,
        > Strawberry Panic!,
        > Highschool Girls. Also I found the second season of
        > Aria on tokyotosho,
        > only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
        >
        > Ashley

        The [l33t-raws] raw of High School Girls has come out
        so maybe we will finally see some HSG fansubs soon.

        http://mail.yahoo.com