Re: [Yuricon] Anime Overload

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
      On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:10:36 -0400, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
      wrote:

      > Also I found the second season of Aria on
      > tokyotosho, only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)

      MILD

      SPOILERS

      CONTAINED

      BELOW

      For those who've read the manga, the first episode is the
      Casanova/Carnevale story pretty much directly transposed. Which means
      Akari's poor little mind gets screwed with by the Feline Conspiracy
      yet again...

      It's slightly odd that they've featured Al a couple of times so
      far without ever actually introducing him. Hopefully they'll fix that
      soon.

      And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of hers, even I have to admit that
      Ai-chan in an Aria Company uniform is shockingly cute. But we get
      Athena-service, which makes it all worthwhile. :)
      .oO("See U !!!!" )
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
        Adam Jones wrote:

        > On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:10:36 -0400, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > Also I found the second season of Aria on
        > > tokyotosho, only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
        >

        > MILD
        >

        > SPOILERS
        >

        > CONTAINED
        >

        > BELOW
        >

        > For those who've read the manga, the first episode is the
        > Casanova/Carnevale story pretty much directly transposed. Which means
        > Akari's poor little mind gets screwed with by the Feline Conspiracy
        > yet again...
        >
        > It's slightly odd that they've featured Al a couple of times so
        > far without ever actually introducing him. Hopefully they'll fix that
        > soon.
        >
        > And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of hers, even I have to admit that
        > Ai-chan in an Aria Company uniform is shockingly cute. But we get
        > Athena-service, which makes it all worthwhile. :)
        > --

        Athena-service is always a win! hehe. For some reason, I never fail to
        cry during an ep of Aria. O.o Since they did the carnivale theme, maybe
        we will get lucky and they will do the kitsune wedding! <33 And Ai-chan
        did look really cute in the uniform. ^_^

        Ashley
      • Aaron the PK
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
          --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

          > Newest animes out, that are still raw: Simoun,
          > Strawberry Panic!,
          > Highschool Girls. Also I found the second season of
          > Aria on tokyotosho,
          > only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
          >
          > Ashley

          The [l33t-raws] raw of High School Girls has come out
          so maybe we will finally see some HSG fansubs soon.

          http://mail.yahoo.com