Anime Overload

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
      Newest animes out, that are still raw: Simoun, Strawberry Panic!,
      Highschool Girls. Also I found the second season of Aria on tokyotosho,
      only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)

      Ashley
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
        On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:10:36 -0400, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
        wrote:

        > Also I found the second season of Aria on
        > tokyotosho, only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)

        MILD

        SPOILERS

        CONTAINED

        BELOW

        For those who've read the manga, the first episode is the
        Casanova/Carnevale story pretty much directly transposed. Which means
        Akari's poor little mind gets screwed with by the Feline Conspiracy
        yet again...

        It's slightly odd that they've featured Al a couple of times so
        far without ever actually introducing him. Hopefully they'll fix that
        soon.

        And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of hers, even I have to admit that
        Ai-chan in an Aria Company uniform is shockingly cute. But we get
        Athena-service, which makes it all worthwhile. :)
        .oO("See U !!!!" )
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
          Adam Jones wrote:

          > On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:10:36 -0400, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Also I found the second season of Aria on
          > > tokyotosho, only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
          >

          > MILD
          >

          > SPOILERS
          >

          > CONTAINED
          >

          > BELOW
          >

          > For those who've read the manga, the first episode is the
          > Casanova/Carnevale story pretty much directly transposed. Which means
          > Akari's poor little mind gets screwed with by the Feline Conspiracy
          > yet again...
          >
          > It's slightly odd that they've featured Al a couple of times so
          > far without ever actually introducing him. Hopefully they'll fix that
          > soon.
          >
          > And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of hers, even I have to admit that
          > Ai-chan in an Aria Company uniform is shockingly cute. But we get
          > Athena-service, which makes it all worthwhile. :)
          > --

          Athena-service is always a win! hehe. For some reason, I never fail to
          cry during an ep of Aria. O.o Since they did the carnivale theme, maybe
          we will get lucky and they will do the kitsune wedding! <33 And Ai-chan
          did look really cute in the uniform. ^_^

          Ashley
        • Aaron the PK
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
            --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

            > Newest animes out, that are still raw: Simoun,
            > Strawberry Panic!,
            > Highschool Girls. Also I found the second season of
            > Aria on tokyotosho,
            > only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
            >
            > Ashley

            The [l33t-raws] raw of High School Girls has come out
            so maybe we will finally see some HSG fansubs soon.

            http://mail.yahoo.com