Hi, latest issue?... sleep deprivation causing me to actually write this much

  • Goldenmassacre
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
      What's the latest issue on
      Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko?

      I spend the last night (all of it) reading through SnB and SnR from
      the Yuricon site and next ofcource wandered of to here trying to find
      out the next issue... and found out there are more *yummy* issue
      hiding and been discovered. Also notising that I've been a member some
      time now, but hadn't had the time to keep up what's going on here?!
      I've been absorbing the amasing word of IRC and fserves etc... reading
      manga like crazy, trying to find yuri manga translated to english
      without much progress... lililicious and otenba ofcourse, love the
      cites, few by obsession and dokidoki... Until now having read too much
      manga, never thought that there where such possibility...and it turns
      out, there isn't...found out that lililicious had new releases, well,
      released during my night of Yuriko (downloading as I write).

      To those who didn't realise it allready I'm hooked in Yuriko's
      adventures, wanting more... I'm impatient for more and now, so I plead
      forgive me is the SnR Volume 3, Issue 3 the latest or is there more?

      Sincerely Yours, Kastanja
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Goldenmassacre" <goldenmassacre@...>
        wrote:

        > What's the latest issue on
        > Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko?

        The last issue released her was Issue 39. They go out monthly on or
        around the 22nd of every month.

        Approximately every 4 months or so, new issues go up on the website.

        > I spend the last night (all of it) reading through SnB and SnR from
        > the Yuricon site and next ofcource wandered of to here trying to
        find
        > out the next issue... and found out there are more *yummy* issue
        > hiding and been discovered.

        Not hiding. It says, quite clearly on the website that, for hot-off-
        the-press issues, join the Mailing List.

        > To those who didn't realise it allready I'm hooked in Yuriko's
        > adventures, wanting more... I'm impatient for more and now, so I
        plead
        > forgive me is the SnR Volume 3, Issue 3 the latest or is there more?

        That was the most reecent release, yes. The next one will go up later
        this month. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the story!

      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
          Newest animes out, that are still raw: Simoun, Strawberry Panic!,
          Highschool Girls. Also I found the second season of Aria on tokyotosho,
          only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)

          Ashley
        • Adam Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
            On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:10:36 -0400, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
            wrote:

            > Also I found the second season of Aria on
            > tokyotosho, only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)

            MILD

            SPOILERS

            CONTAINED

            BELOW

            For those who've read the manga, the first episode is the
            Casanova/Carnevale story pretty much directly transposed. Which means
            Akari's poor little mind gets screwed with by the Feline Conspiracy
            yet again...

            It's slightly odd that they've featured Al a couple of times so
            far without ever actually introducing him. Hopefully they'll fix that
            soon.

            And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of hers, even I have to admit that
            Ai-chan in an Aria Company uniform is shockingly cute. But we get
            Athena-service, which makes it all worthwhile. :)
            .oO("See U !!!!" )
          • Ashley
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
              Adam Jones wrote:

              > On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:10:36 -0400, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Also I found the second season of Aria on
              > > tokyotosho, only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
              >

              > MILD
              >

              > SPOILERS
              >

              > CONTAINED
              >

              > BELOW
              >

              > For those who've read the manga, the first episode is the
              > Casanova/Carnevale story pretty much directly transposed. Which means
              > Akari's poor little mind gets screwed with by the Feline Conspiracy
              > yet again...
              >
              > It's slightly odd that they've featured Al a couple of times so
              > far without ever actually introducing him. Hopefully they'll fix that
              > soon.
              >
              > And whilst I'm not exactly a fan of hers, even I have to admit that
              > Ai-chan in an Aria Company uniform is shockingly cute. But we get
              > Athena-service, which makes it all worthwhile. :)
              > --

              Athena-service is always a win! hehe. For some reason, I never fail to
              cry during an ep of Aria. O.o Since they did the carnivale theme, maybe
              we will get lucky and they will do the kitsune wedding! <33 And Ai-chan
              did look really cute in the uniform. ^_^

              Ashley
            • Aaron the PK
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 2006
                --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

                > Newest animes out, that are still raw: Simoun,
                > Strawberry Panic!,
                > Highschool Girls. Also I found the second season of
                > Aria on tokyotosho,
                > only the first ep though, and its subbed! :)
                >
                > Ashley

                The [l33t-raws] raw of High School Girls has come out
                so maybe we will finally see some HSG fansubs soon.

                http://mail.yahoo.com