Conventions

  • Mujio Ikari
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
      HULLO!

      I thought some people might be interested to know about the Supanova Convention!
      Sorry to say that there won’t be any shoujoai/yuri panels at Supanova cause they want to keep it “Family G” rated, for everyone.
      If anyone is going to it can you please email me J we could meet up cause I’m going and that would be cool.

      It’s on this month April 21st – 23rd http://www.supanova.com.au/
      Jamie-Lain  xxx

      On Yahoo!7
      Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.