Re: [Yuricon] Claymore manga

  • Chikane Himemiya
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      YAY!! More to look forward to...i got a preview of the first chapter in volume one from Shonen Jump, so yay!! I was already planning to get it....Another Yuri manga-ish thing I've been getting is some manga done by Erica Sakurazawa and this single manga called Sweat & Honey from Passion Fruit...

      Sylwia Ka¼mierczak <louise_salieri@...> wrote:
      In april there will be an American premiere of the first volume of
      Claymore manga by Norihiro Yagi. I&#8217;m wondering why anyone didn&#8217;t
      mention about this title?
      This manga is beautiful and dramatic yuri story. There are a few f/f
      couples. And this is totally &#8220;must read&#8221; comic.
      I&#8217;m a big fan of Claymore manga and I have got all nine volumes (it&#8217;s
      still in progress) in Japanese. I love Yagi&#8217;s art style, he draws very
      beautiful women, he really can express emotions by drawings. This is
      one of the greatest manga I ever read.
      BTW I&#8217;m interested if Viz will consor some of yuri pictures and
      dialogues between women in Claymore.

      Cheers,
      Lou

      --
      Lesbians in comics: http://lesguide.neostrada.pl

      "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It's means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."