new Lililicious-Kotonoha joint release - Sweet Blue Flowers chapters 1-2

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 2:08 PM
      From the mangaka of "Sweet 16," Shimura Takako, comes a sweet school
      story that's currently running in Manga Erotics F.
      Fumi and Akira were best friends when they were little, with Akira
      always looking after the crybaby Fumi, but that all ended when Akira's
      family moved away. Several years later, Akira's family returned, and she
      and Fumi happened to bump into each other on their way to school. They
      became friends again, quickly slipping back into old patterns. Shortly
      after, Fumi began dating a cool, attractive upperclassman who,
      coincidentally enough, had ties to Akira's current school, the
      prestigious Fujigatani Girls' Academy.

      This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
      irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage is
      http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's webpage is
      http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 3:24 PM
        Erin Subramanian wrote:
        From the mangaka of "Sweet 16," Shimura Takako, comes a sweet school
        story that's currently running in Manga Erotics F.
        Fumi and Akira were best friends when they were little, with Akira
        always looking after the crybaby Fumi, but that all ended when Akira's
        family moved away. Several years later, Akira's family returned, and she
        and Fumi happened to bump into each other on their way to school. They
        became friends again, quickly slipping back into old patterns. Shortly
        after, Fumi began dating a cool, attractive upperclassman who,
        coincidentally enough, had ties to Akira's current school, the
        prestigious Fujigatani Girls' Academy.

        This project is a joint between Kotonoha and Lililicious. Lililicious's
        irc channel is #lililicious on irc.rizon.net, and our webpage  is
        http://www.lililicious.net . Kotonoha's webpage is
        http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com .

        I seriously could not thank you enough for scanlating this! Ive been wanting to read it for months! Nice work on it! Cant wait for chapter 3. :D

        Ashley