Thanks!

  • Rainwing
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Thank you, everybody who had something nice to say
      about the Rikku/Paine art! I should have guessed you
      were a fan, Shelly.. have you heard of Ataramos?
      She's been in some r/p clubs and she frequently colors
      other people's b/w art. And you're welcome, Kumi,
      whenever I draw another good pairing I'll be sure to
      share it. :} What's Candy Candy like?

      I can't believe I forgot Fear Effect! It's cheesy
      enough that Uwe Boll might actually do it justice in a
      film. XD *shudder* And NEON sounds interesting,
      since I see it labelled as an 'adventure,' though I
      can't find any English reviews of it. :/ At least
      I've got my tolerance to literary, romantic incest up
      due to all the Tanith Lee I've been reading lately.
      Yeesh. X)

      CM

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Shelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        I might have heard of her. I've been out of the RixPa loop for a
        while, unfortunately. Have you heard of tifa-chan (aka Mair)? Her art
        is wonderful, and she loves the paring too.

        --
        .... Sorry I missed church, I was too busy practicing witchcraft and
        becoming a LESBIAN!! ....