O.T. carmilla book

  • Aaron Moen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2006
      The carmilla book was menchind in one of the new
      artickles, that wher resintlly poestid on the site. I
      went looking for information on it and I found the
      hole short story hear.

      http://www.sff.net/people/DoyleMacdonald/l_carmil.htm

      There is informaition about the book and author hear.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmilla

      cuntaines spoilers for the hole book.
      I hope sumwhen wil feinnde this injoibel. There are
      allot of other storys on that page wich I em goeing to
      go reed now.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2006
        >From: Aaron Moen <ozzyamm@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] O.T. carmilla book
        >Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:47:47 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >The carmilla book was menchind in one of the new
        >artickles, that wher resintlly poestid on the site. I
        >went looking for information on it and I found the
        >hole short story hear.

        That is certainly *a* Carmilla. It's a fairly famous vampire story by
        Sheridan le Fanu.

        The Carmilla mentioned in the articles about the Japanese lesbian community
        is a Japanese lesbian magazine. I don't doubt that the editor named it after
        the Le Fanu story. :-)

        Should anyone be interested in obtaining a copy of the magazine, here is a
        page with links to the issues available from Amazon JP:

        http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/250-5285720-9770623

      • James Morris
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
          Hi all.
          Just clicked on the link provided and found a message saying browser bug.
          Any help is much appriciated.

          Cheers

          James.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, James Morris <neoamtrix2005@...> wrote:

            > Hi all.
            > Just clicked on the link provided and found a message saying
            browser bug.
            > Any help is much appriciated.

            Go to http://www.amazon,co.jp. Type in "Carmilla" in English in the
            search box.

            The first result is the magazine Carmilla, Volume 4 - it should have a
            red cover. Copy the first four characters from the name (everything
            before the Vol. 4). That is "Carmilla" in Japanese. Paste that into
            the search box. The page that comes up should have all the available
            issues.