[WWW] Lots of updates on Yuricon!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      For the first time in 5 years, out lesbian Japanese pop idol - and
      Yuricon mascot - Yuriko has agreed to do an interview! For a special
      treat for her birthday, she took questions from fans on the Yuricon
      Mailing List and here are her answers. A lot has changed in the five
      years sincer her last interview for us and for her. Learn her opinions
      on life, love, relationships, book, gay marriage and chocolate in her
      2006 Interview with Yuriko! http://www.yuricon.org/yuriko

      Links to two new articles on the Japanese lesbian community have been
      added to the Essays page. Historian James Welker has kindly allowed
      two of his articles to be linked - truly wonderful information on the
      history of the Japanese lesbian community and a great interview with
      the editor of lesbian erotica magazine Carmilla. I can't recommend
      them enough. http://www.yuricon.org/essays

      I've added a bunch of new items to the Yuricon Shop. Look for the Mai
      Hime amd Mai Otome Drama CDs, and pre-orders for Shoujo Sect, Volume 2
      and the first volume of the Hatsukoi Shimai manga - as well as Love
      Vibes, Aoi Hana and much too belatedly Himitsu no Anjerisu, a
      delightful Marimite/3 Musketeers crossover silly thing. lol
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop

      We have new News up, and the Events page is updated, as well!
      http://www.yuricon.org/news
      http://www.yuricon.org/events

      Don't forget to check the Contests page for the winners of the 2006
      Yuriko Fan Art Contest - and check the Gallery in the next week or so
      for *all* the entries. And if you are an AMV maker - come back in
      early April to read the rules of the newest ALC contest. ;-)
      http://www.yuricon.org/contests

      Enjoy!