Re: [Yuricon] Re: Warcraft "Buddies"

  • Jeyl
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2006
      From what I account, they weren't just standing next to each other.
      One had her hand over her shoulder and both of them were looking at
      each other. Most of the yuri covers I see depicting couples don't
      even look at each other. So I thought "Well, who knows" right? And
      there are a lot of yuri pictures out there that are more vague then
      this. What's wrong with potential? After all, that's why fanfics are
      made!

      > See, *this* is why woman have to be the ones to define what's yuri.

      Sigh. Tell me about it. I didn't even call it Yuri.

      > So...them standing next to each other is "potential?" I'd better warn
      > my coworker that if we stand too close to each other that someone may
      > think we're an item. :-)

      Sounds like something my Dad would advise me on if I worked at a
      place standing next to a female coworker. :-)
    • Nekotine / Alana
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2006
        eww...but it's undead and tauren... <_<;;; gimme at least human/night elf
        goodness. XD besides, undead and tauren actually don't like, if not
        outright HATE, each other but are just cooperating with the orcs for their
        own reasons. :x *shrug* love/hate relationship mebbe? lol n.n;

        --- Jeyl <theo@...> wrote:

        http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/fanart/ScreenShot.aspx?ImageIndex=339&Set=0

        > "Buddies" is what they call it. Yeah right. I couldn't contain myself
        > when I saw this. I loved it! Now that's a picture with all sorts of
        > yuri potential. Most awkward potential indeed.

        <><><><><><> Alana - Nekotine - dj nekomancer <><><><><><>
        http://nekotine.minitokyo.net http://snowglobe.pitas.com
        email: animenomiko@... -- morainaki@...
        IRC: (EFNet: #fushigiyuugi) (Rizon: #lililicious #otenba)
        Nick: Natsuki Kouya Shouko Mitsune Nekotine Momoko
        ICQ: 70973246/Konno Mitsune -- AIM: Yumuura Kirika

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Xell
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2006
          I actually prefer Horde yuri to Alliance. >__>

          --
          .... Sorry I missed church, I was too busy practicing witchcraft and
          becoming a LESBIAN!! ....