Re: [Yuricon] Sword of Paros

  • kitten
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2006
      there is an irc tutorial on shoujomagic's site. u may wish 2 read through it, as it explains how 2 dwnld via irc.

      MooN KnighT Q8 <moonknight_q8@...> wrote:
      i really want to download it but i don't know how plus it's my fav. shoujo manga ,
      i'm really want to download it on the web if they have.
      please if you know any of website that have this manga on torrent or Zip files please let me know a.s.a.p

      Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
      The Sword of Paros (Parosu no Ken) has now been scanlated in its
      entirety-- ShoujoMagic released the final chapter (chapter 9) today.
      Their webpage is http://www.shoujomagic.net/ and their irc channel is
      #shoujomagic on irc.irchighway.net.

      Erin

      kitty =^!^=