Hatsukoi Drama CD

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 5:53 AM
      Of course my copy of the Hatsukoi Drama CD came just *after* I left
      for Illinois. Isn't that the way.

      Hatsukoi Shimai is basedon the manga ofthe same name from Yuri Hime.
      This Drama CD is labeled as Volume 1, so we ought to be getting more.
      The stories cover three couples: Chika snd Haruna; Akiho and Touko;
      and for the life of me I can't remember the other pairs names... Miyu
      and something with a K. (Sorry, I'm still not caught up on sleep...)

      I started the cd up on the way in to work. If you are attempting to
      practice to understand Japanese, I strongly suggest this Drama CD -
      the language is incredibly simple and easy to follow. The first
      several minutes are Chika kvelling because she made cookies for
      Haruna...and Haruna says "thank you". (!) As Akiho points out, Chika
      is easy to please. :-)

      I'll give you all a synopsis when I'm done with the various stories.
      If you want a copy for yourself:
      http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000E0VPFU/yuriconandalc-22/503-7447097-8719115?creative=1615&camp=243&adid=1PNX6XHFVR56PJ7N5JEV&link_code=as1