Yokohama Kaidachi Kikou End

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
      For those unaware, this month's chapter of YKK (140) is the final one, after 12 years.
      The mangaka will be starting a new series in May.

      Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is filled with fast-paced action, violent death,
      and

      (cough)

      Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is very pleasant and not much happens.

      I would like to note, though, that yuri fans should be pleased.

      --SG
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
        On 01-Mar-2006 03:22 -0500, Sean Gaffney wrote:
        > For those unaware, this month's chapter of YKK (140) is the final one

        It's finally out? Hooray...

        <reads>

        Awww... I'm grinning like a maniac here. If it had to end in one
        chapter, that would've been the one I'd've asked for. (A nice echo
        of the very start of the series, too.)

        I'm absolutely not going to get all teary-eyed over this. Nope. Not
        gonna happen.
        .oO("(20 net.points)" )
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:

          > Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is very pleasant and not
          much happens.

          > I would like to note, though, that yuri fans should be pleased.

          And so I am.

          Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is a little melancholy, but
          sweet.

          Sigh. The end of an age.

        • Ashley
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
            atheniag wrote:

            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is very pleasant and not
            > much happens.
            > >
            > > I would like to note, though, that yuri fans should be pleased.
            >

            > And so I am.
            >
            > Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is a little melancholy, but
            > sweet.
            >
            > Sigh. The end of an age.

            I havent even read it yet and I already want to cry because its
            ending... T_T
            And Id better be pleased dammit! lol

            Ashley
          • Ashley
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
              atheniag wrote:

              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is very pleasant and not
              > much happens.
              > >
              > > I would like to note, though, that yuri fans should be pleased.
              >

              > And so I am.
              >
              > Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is a little melancholy, but
              > sweet.
              >
              > Sigh. The end of an age.

              I didnt even get past the first page before I started crying. lol That
              was such a good ending for such a great manga. ^_^
              Id love it if they did another oav for the ending of the series.

              Ashley
            • Chalcahuite
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
                On Mar 1, 2006, at 3:22 AM, Sean Gaffney wrote:

                Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is very pleasant and not much happens.

                No, but I could read it for days on end and be completely satisfied. It also helps that the watercolors are simply amazing.

                I would like to note, though, that yuri fans should be pleased.

                Yes, I am. ;)

              • Diva Yahoo
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
                  Oh, god...

                  I totaly looove Ykk... But I don't read any new chapter since... chapter 121, if I'm not mistaken...
                  Let me say that now I would die to read the next 19!!! hehehehe!
                  Is there somewhere I can read it in english? (probably not in portuguese =P)

                  I'm thanking you already!!!! hehehe!

                  Kisses,
                  Diva

                  For those unaware, this month's chapter of YKK (140) is the final one, after 12 years.
                  The mangaka will be starting a new series in May.

                  Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is filled with fast-paced action, violent death,
                  and

                  (cough)

                  Fitting for a series like YKK, the ending is very pleasant and not much happens.

                  I would like to note, though, that yuri fans should be pleased.

                  --SG

                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                • Adam Jones
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
                    > I totaly looove Ykk... But I don't read any new chapter since...
                    > chapter 121, if I'm not mistaken... Let me say that now I would die
                    > to read the next 19!!! hehehehe! Is there somewhere I can read it in
                    > english? (probably not in portuguese =P)

                    http://www.cafealpha.org/ should help you
                    .oO("Oh what the fuck do you know?." )
                  • Shannon J. L.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
                      If I was going to expect an ending for this series, I think this
                      would be it. Of course now I need to do at least a few more fanfics,
                      if only to explain how they finally got together.

                      ^__^