Back from NYC

  • Anna Haapaniemi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Back from NYC
      Hello!

      I have my own computer again!
      Vacations is good and all that, but I get withdrawal symoptoms when being without my machine for to long...ehehe...

      I have been over to The Big Apple with my family for a week, came back to Sweden yesterday(Jetleg? Me? Noo, not at all...zzzz....).

      Never managed to get to the New York Comic Con though. To bad...
      But I did get to a few anime/manga stores (Utena posters!) and to the Oscar Wilde memorial Bookshop. Gayness all around!
      Got myself Virginia Woolf's "Melymbrosia" and "A Seahorse Year" by Stacey D'Erasmo.
      They had ALC things too, though I didn't by any of those...(Oops!)

      And I bought a nice pride cap too...

      Well, now I should go sleep or something....(something like study...meeeh...)

      //Anna