Hayate x Blade Mini Drama CD

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 10:53 AM
      In the February issue of Dengeki Daioh, the Hayate x Blade chapter was
      a gag about the upcoming Drama CD.

      In that issue, Amachi Hitsugi, the chairman of the school, president
      of the student council and all-around perfect rich girl, decided to
      write the script for a Drama CD. Hitusgi forces her shinyuu/partner to
      comandeer various characters to record the CD. Mayhem breaks out, as
      is typical for a HCB chapter. :-)

      The March issue of Dengeki Daioh includes a mini Drama CD for HCB,
      which is meant to be the "mayhem breaks out" part of the previous
      comic that's taking place inside the recording studio.

      I picked up this month's issue with what I am sure was an otaku creepy
      "ohmigodohmigod!" face on, even if the woman at Sanseido smiled at me
      and pretended not to notice. lol

      As *soon* as we got in the car I slammed that baby into the CD player!
      The mini CD is 13 minutes or so long and it's brilliant! Of course.

      I won't go on and on about how perfect the seiyuu are, or how funny
      the script was - except for this moment. When Hayate forces Ayana to
      read the title of the drama: "Hayate and Ayana's sexy weekend" in
      English, I almost died laughing.

      Oh, and this moment - when Momoka calls to Isuzu to say that they
      should leave (Momoka calls Isuzu "Wanko") - "Come on Wanko." Isuzu
      responds, "Wherever, forever."

      And I won't go on about the BGM, which was hysterical in the extreme -
      and gets all romantic violins when Hitsugi is telling Shizuku that she
      wants to take her to a nice, romantic restaurant, just the two of them...

      No. I won't talk about any of those things. Or about the scene when
      Jun and Hayate are crawling on top of each other to try and find out
      which one of them Ayana wants more as a lover.

      And I absolutely won't rant about how the music changes and before she
      even spoke I KNEW Yukari had come "on screen". Or how Ayana became a
      blushy, stuttering freak. LOL

      All I'm gonna say is - there's no doubt at ALL, that any real or
      implied yuri in Hayate Cross Blade is amplified here to its fullest.

      I cannot WAIT for the Drama CD next month! Ohmigod ohmigod! LOL

      (creepy otaku LFG)