Re: question about a show

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2006
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mika" <dontdocrack69@...> wrote:

      > does read or die have manga to go allong with it?

      Yes, but, IMHO, the Read or Die manga is not terribly good. I wanted
      it to be - I owned three of the four volumes, then got rid of them,
      because the story was really pretty bleah.

      > ...if so is there a place where i can get scanlations?

      One of the US companies will be putting out a licensed
      English-language edition. I could look it up, but don't feel like it.
      LOL Check Animenewsnetwork's Manga section of the encyclopedia. You
      should be able to find it there. Or someone here might be nicer thn me
      and tell you. ;-)

      I'd much more strongly recommend the manga for "Read or Dream" which
      is an altiverse version of ROD The TV. I know that
      #otenba@... is scanlating that. It's more yuri and much more
      fun.