Re: [Yuricon] Question Regarding Revolutionary Girl Utena Manga

  • Chikane Himemiya
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2006
      lol If I ever come across the rest, I'll be sure to.....^_^ As an Utena-fan, I just gotta....But I just hope that it's not too expensive.....Where I live, there's only one place to get anime and it's usually used and such...so yea....But the closest anime store is a 2½ hr drive from here..... XD

      rosepress@... wrote:
      In a message dated 2/19/2006 5:48:05 PM Central Standard Time, chikane_himiko@... writes:
      Yea, five volumes are it....I've had my set of five and the movie manga for about a year now. I also have the first two disks of the anime series and the movie DVD
      Get the rest of the anime series. There seem to be four versions of Utena, two anime and two manga -- all different, all WTF?! But the series has the most context and detail for the WTF, and I enjoy that.

      Ellen Rose

      Visit Big Washuu's Lab of Arcane Knowledge at http://washuu.net .

      "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It's means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."