Simoun tv site updated

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Hi all -

      Sick as I am of Mai Otome conversatons, I've been looking for
      *anything* else to talk about and at last! I've got something good. lol

      Simoun, the new fantasy anime with the concurrently running manga in
      Yuri ime, has finally got some news on the website: http://simoun.tv/

      The cast is up...you'll all smile I'm sure, when you realize that the
      big bad butch character is being voiced by Toyoguchi Megumi...yes, you
      guessed it, Sei's VA.

      Also, the band for the end theme has been announced - Savage Genius,
      who did some Gundam theme or other and also one of the themes for
      Uta-Kata. I'm not as up on bands as I am on seiyuu - I'm sure someone
      else is and will be able to appropriately rant or rave.

      But most importantly, a date has been set for the anime to debut:
      April 3rd at 1:30 AM (25:30) on Terebi Tokyo.

      So look for Simoun anime rather sooner than later.