Re: [Yuricon] Marimite novel short ("Answer") translation and a couple image manips

  • kitten
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
      werrryy iiiinntersting...  yay, Marimite background!  thank you for translting & posting this.

      Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
      "Answer," printed in the Maria-sama ga Miteru Premium Book, is the story
      of how Youko and Sachiko became soeurs. It's quite short, but I found it
      interesting nevertheless. There's no real canon yuri in it, but I
      suppose some of it could be interpreted as such.
      My translation of it is here: http://yurizuki.net/answer.html
      As always, feel free to post this link anywhere, and any corrections of
      mistranslations or typos are appreciated. Enjoy!

      Also, I recently did a couple fake covers for Maria-sama ga Miteru: the
      lesbian pulp novel. They're available here:
      http://community.livejournal.com/gardenofmaidens/89745.html

      Erin

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/