Re: [Yuricon] Marimite novel short ("Answer") translation and a couple image manips

  • Paul Corrigan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2006
      >"Answer," printed in the Maria-sama ga Miteru Premium Book, is the story
      >of how Youko and Sachiko became soeurs. It's quite short, but I found it
      >interesting nevertheless. There's no real canon yuri in it, but I
      >suppose some of it could be interpreted as such.
      >My translation of it is here: http://yurizuki.net/answer.html

      *quick scan*

      Dang. There goes another of my fics ("Un reve en rouge et blanc").

      Ah well...it was a lemon, so that made it AU almost by definition. ^_^;

      Thanks for this. The more canon source material us Marimite fanficcers have, the better...;)

      Paul Corrigan
      studio_poutine@...

    • kitten
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2006
        werrryy iiiinntersting...  yay, Marimite background!  thank you for translting & posting this.

        Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:
        "Answer," printed in the Maria-sama ga Miteru Premium Book, is the story
        of how Youko and Sachiko became soeurs. It's quite short, but I found it
        interesting nevertheless. There's no real canon yuri in it, but I
        suppose some of it could be interpreted as such.
        My translation of it is here: http://yurizuki.net/answer.html
        As always, feel free to post this link anywhere, and any corrections of
        mistranslations or typos are appreciated. Enjoy!

        Also, I recently did a couple fake covers for Maria-sama ga Miteru: the
        lesbian pulp novel. They're available here:
        http://community.livejournal.com/gardenofmaidens/89745.html

        Erin

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/