Apologies for the inconvenience!

  • anilesbocon01@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4, 2001
      I mangaed to directly subscribe about half of you...the others will
      have to resubscribe on their own.

      It seems that Yahoo torpedoed the ALC group for some reason or other.
      I've decided not to argue, but just move us to a new home, which more
      adequately reflects where we're going anyway. So...welcome to the new,
      official home of ALC/Yuricon! :-)

      Nows a great time to introduce yourself if you haven't already. We'll
      be updating the site today, for obvious reasons *smile* so be on the
      lookout for some news and stuff.

    • ServoKamen
      Message 95 of 95 , Nov 10, 2001