Re: [Yuricon] Re: Apologies for the inconvenience!

    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4, 2001
      >From: "Jude McLaughlin" <dziwozony@...>

      >Blarg! This certainly bothers me. Guess I'll be lookin' at topica.com
      >for my own lists. Grrr.

      I'm not a fan of topica myself - they bout Liszt and now you can't find
      *any* of the gazillion mailing lists that Liszt originally indexed.

      >If there's anything I can do to help get things up and running, or get
      >the word out, or anything, Erica, let me know.

      Thanks. I think we're okay for a while. As soon as the right hack comes
      through, we'll get up the message boards on the site and revert this to a
      "news" ML.

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

    • ServoKamen
      Message 95 of 95 , Nov 10, 2001