Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 16 SPOILERIFFIC

  • Aaron the PK
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 5, 2006
      --- BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

      > If both series are really linked then the Black
      > Letter Group is
      > connected to the "Sears Foundation"?
      >
      > BlackSkaven

      I have no idea. Honestly, it really doesn't look like
      it will link unless somehow the events in HiME
      resulted in everyone having to move to another planet.
      It's highly unlikely they will end up connected, but
      I will maintain that they are linked until there is
      absolute proof I am wrong (read: the series ends
      without proving me right).

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Chikane Himemiya
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 5, 2006
        *laughs* Mebie! XD

        Aaron the PK wrote:

        If both series are really linked then the Black Letter Group is
        connected to the "Sears Foundation"?

        BlackSkaven

        "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It's means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."