Kashimashi anime

  • Shane M
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      I don't know if anybody else is watching the
      anime...or even if it's subbed up to where I'm at yet.
      Anyway, I'm on episode four, watching it raw, and it's
      getting pretty tense and emotional. I didn't see this
      in the manga, but...

      SPOILER

      SPOILER

      SPOILER

      SPOILER

      SPOILER

      SPOILER

      SPOILER

      Is it just me, or does Ayuki seem to like Tomari a
      little, um, /much/? I didn't really notice it in the
      manga, but in the anime Ayuki seems to spend a lot of
      time looking (staring, really) at Tomari, and acts as
      if she's speaking from personal experience in
      unrequited love when she gives advice to Hazumu in the
      beginning. (She advises him not to confess.) I could
      be totally off-base, but...

      ~Teh Shane

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
        >From: Shane M <yoarashi01@...>
        >To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Kashimashi anime
        >Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:22:11 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >I don't know if anybody else is watching the
        >anime...or even if it's subbed up to where I'm at yet.
        >Anyway, I'm on episode four, watching it raw, and it's
        >getting pretty tense and emotional. I didn't see this
        >in the manga, but...
        >

        >SPOILER
        >

        >SPOILER
        >

        >SPOILER
        >

        >SPOILER
        >

        >SPOILER
        >

        >SPOILER
        >

        >SPOILER
        >
        >Is it just me, or does Ayuki seem to like Tomari a
        >little, um, /much/? I didn't really notice it in the
        >manga, but in the anime Ayuki seems to spend a lot of
        >time looking (staring, really) at Tomari, and acts as
        >if she's speaking from personal experience in
        >unrequited love when she gives advice to Hazumu in the
        >beginning. (She advises him not to confess.) I could
        >be totally off-base, but...

        Can't say I've seen the Tomari/Ayuki thing, but in the manga, at least, its
        because Ayuki's going through a painful relationship all the time this story
        is going on. No one knows about it until pretty far along, when Hazumu
        blunders in on a piece of it.

        So, yes, she is talking from experience. For her, confessing did not lead to
        happiness.