Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 15 Home of the Brave Land of the SPOILERS

  • Kat Ehas
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 4, 2006
      On 1/22/06, atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@i...> wrote:
      > >

      > > *

      > > Nao runs into Chie and Aoi (on what might appear to be a date)
      >
      > Chie *says* it's a date. I wonder what Aoi would've said. :-)

      Aoi is more reserved. I can't see her saying it was a date. Chie is
      obviously more comfortable with being open about her life, and what
      she says is probably closer to the reality of the situation. :)

      I think I'll throw my idle speculations in at this point (I've only
      seen through this episode, since I'm watching S-S's subs). I think
      that Tomoe isn't the top of the "get Arika" food-chain. Someone is
      twiddling her strings. Possibly Shiho. Possibly someone even higher.
      After all, we haven't really seen a whole lot of Shiho's darkside
      other than the bits of spiraling early on. And to have the uniform
      incident, the pool (which we know was Shiho), and the gang (which
      we're lead to believe was definately Miya's doing) ALL laid at Miya's
      feet just stinks of "fall girl". There's a larger conspiracy here,
      and I don't think it only goes as high as a Coral class student.

      As for the "real" princess, I'm thinking it is Mashiro. It's almost
      certain that Nina is Rena's daughter, mainly because of the hair
      colour thing. The bit that the old lady told Sergey may have been a
      red herring, knowing that he is Nagi's top advisor, and that Nagi is
      not to be trusted. It doesn't explain why Arika has the Blue
      Sapphire, but that could be slowly revealed to us later. Perhaps Miyu
      was the one who plucked the "true princess" from the river and she
      took the Sapphire to give to Arika's grandmother, since we do seem to
      know that Miyu had some connection to Arika's grandmother.

      Anyhow, all idle speculation. I'm trying not to read too much into
      any of the "revelations" to this point, though.

      kat_chan