Re: [Yuricon] Re: Mai Otome 16 SPOILERIFFIC

  • BlackSkaven
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 3, 2006
      Aaron the PK wrote:

> [...]

      If both series are really linked then the Black Letter Group is
      connected to the "Sears Foundation"?

      BlackSkaven
    • Aaron the PK
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 5, 2006
        --- BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

        > If both series are really linked then the Black
        > Letter Group is
        > connected to the "Sears Foundation"?
        >
        > BlackSkaven

        I have no idea. Honestly, it really doesn't look like
        it will link unless somehow the events in HiME
        resulted in everyone having to move to another planet.
        It's highly unlikely they will end up connected, but
        I will maintain that they are linked until there is
        absolute proof I am wrong (read: the series ends
        without proving me right).

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Chikane Himemiya
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 5, 2006
          *laughs* Mebie! XD

          Aaron the PK wrote:

          If both series are really linked then the Black Letter Group is
          connected to the "Sears Foundation"?

          BlackSkaven

          "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It's means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."