Re: Mai Otome 16 SPOILERIFFIC

  • redadmiral66
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 3, 2006
      > Just finished watching 17 RAW. We're both SO totally wrong.

      Having watched the 17 RAW, I am happy(?) to say that the ep. is now
      very high on my list of "Oh Holy Sh*t, I can't believe they did that"
      moments. This is despite my suspicions being quite close to what
      actually happened. I just wasn't expecting it to be ... resolved, shall
      we say, so quickly.
    • BlackSkaven
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 3, 2006
        Aaron the PK wrote:

> [...]

        If both series are really linked then the Black Letter Group is
        connected to the "Sears Foundation"?

        BlackSkaven
      • Aaron the PK
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 5, 2006
          --- BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

          > If both series are really linked then the Black
          > Letter Group is
          > connected to the "Sears Foundation"?
          >
          > BlackSkaven

          I have no idea. Honestly, it really doesn't look like
          it will link unless somehow the events in HiME
          resulted in everyone having to move to another planet.
          It's highly unlikely they will end up connected, but
          I will maintain that they are linked until there is
          absolute proof I am wrong (read: the series ends
          without proving me right).

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Chikane Himemiya
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 5, 2006
            *laughs* Mebie! XD

            Aaron the PK wrote:

            If both series are really linked then the Black Letter Group is
            connected to the "Sears Foundation"?

            BlackSkaven

            "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It's means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."