Re: Mai Otome 16 SPOILERIFFIC

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 2 3:38 PM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

      > On Jan 28, 2006, at 11:11 PM, mellowrg wrote:
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *

      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      Having rewatched the scene in Episode 16 where the black letters are
      delivered, I have revised my guess:

      More spoiler

      space for

      people reading on

      Yahoo

      Erstin's too obvious, based on the heavy sighs and sideways glances,
      and of course Tomoe would be a pathetic choice.

      It's Irina. The shadow of the hair matches hers.

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 2 8:10 PM
        On Feb 2, 2006, at 6:38 PM, atheniag wrote:

[...]

         Just finished watching 17 RAW. We're both SO totally wrong.

        -==-

        Serge

        http://ximatl.blogspot.com

        http://albikal.blogspot.com

      • Aaron the PK
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2 11:14 PM
          --- Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

          > On Feb 2, 2006, at 6:38 PM, atheniag wrote:
          >
          > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Chalcahuite
          > <ximatl@...> wrote:
          > >>

          > >> On Jan 28, 2006, at 11:11 PM, mellowrg wrote:
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *

          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > >> *
          > > Having rewatched the scene in Episode 16 where the
          > black letters are
          > > delivered, I have revised my guess:
          > >

          > > More spoiler
          > >

          > > space for
          > >

          > > people reading on
          > >

          > > Yahoo
          > >

          > > Erstin's too obvious, based on the heavy sighs and
          > sideways glances,
          > > and of course Tomoe would be a pathetic choice.
          > >
          > > It's Irina. The shadow of the hair matches hers.
          >

          > Just finished watching 17 RAW. We're both SO
          > totally wrong.
          >
          > -==-
          > Serge
          > http://ximatl.blogspot.com
          > http://albikal.blogspot.com

          I haven't watched the raw yet, but my official guesses
          (prior to reading this) is

          1. Irina
          2. Yayoi
          3. Erstin (only if the Black Letters enslaved the
          recipients)

          I didnt even consider Tomoe. Yes, they could go with
          the obvious and go with her, but I really don't think
          they would. I think she's going to defect to the
          Black Letter Group. Her pining for Shizuru wouldn't
          make much sense if she was actually a spy.

          Reading you're e-mail it sounds like it isn't Irina,
          Erstin OR Tomoe. So unless Yayoi is the recipient, it
          looks like I was wrong as well.

          After reading that those were wrong, I had an idea.
          In the opening, Arika and Nina are shown fighting for
          reasons unknown. So, I'm WAGing that Nina is the recpient.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • redadmiral66
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 3 12:15 AM
            > Just finished watching 17 RAW. We're both SO totally wrong.

            Having watched the 17 RAW, I am happy(?) to say that the ep. is now
            very high on my list of "Oh Holy Sh*t, I can't believe they did that"
            moments. This is despite my suspicions being quite close to what
            actually happened. I just wasn't expecting it to be ... resolved, shall
            we say, so quickly.
          • BlackSkaven
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 3 7:16 AM
              Aaron the PK wrote:

> [...]

              If both series are really linked then the Black Letter Group is
              connected to the "Sears Foundation"?

              BlackSkaven
            • Aaron the PK
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 5 12:37 PM
                --- BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

                > If both series are really linked then the Black
                > Letter Group is
                > connected to the "Sears Foundation"?
                >
                > BlackSkaven

                I have no idea. Honestly, it really doesn't look like
                it will link unless somehow the events in HiME
                resulted in everyone having to move to another planet.
                It's highly unlikely they will end up connected, but
                I will maintain that they are linked until there is
                absolute proof I am wrong (read: the series ends
                without proving me right).

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Chikane Himemiya
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 5 2:29 PM
                  *laughs* Mebie! XD

                  Aaron the PK wrote:

                  If both series are really linked then the Black Letter Group is
                  connected to the "Sears Foundation"?

                  BlackSkaven

                  "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It's means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."