Hayate x Blade anime news...maybe

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
      So next month the Hayate x Blade Drama CD comes out - 3/24 to be exact.

      This month several interesting things have hinted strongly at a future
      anime:

      1) In the March issue of Dengeki Daioh, there's a teeny little box at
      the bottom of the HxB info/art/fan page with a picture that is
      animation-type art, with a note that *next* month there will be a big
      announcement.

      2) An animated advertisment for the Drama CD aired on TV this week.
      Now...really, does anyone ever bother animating a Drama CD ad? (The
      Drama CD website, btw, is now calling this "Volume 1".)

      3) A general sense of unrest and anticipation among the HxB
      fandom...lol Okay, that's not really a reason, but you know how it is.

      Anyway, with the Drama CD set to come out next month, I can only
      assume that any announcement of an anime will be for the summer,
      earliest, because they are not going to dilute interest in the CD.

      But just in case anyone other than me has got their digits crossed... :-)

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
        atheniag wrote:

        > So next month the Hayate x Blade Drama CD comes out - 3/24 to be exact.
        >
        > This month several interesting things have hinted strongly at a future
        > anime:
        >
        > 1) In the March issue of Dengeki Daioh, there's a teeny little box at
        > the bottom of the HxB info/art/fan page with a picture that is
        > animation-type art, with a note that *next* month there will be a big
        > announcement.
        >
        > 2) An animated advertisment for the Drama CD aired on TV this week.
        > Now...really, does anyone ever bother animating a Drama CD ad? (The
        > Drama CD website, btw, is now calling this "Volume 1".)
        >
        > 3) A general sense of unrest and anticipation among the HxB
        > fandom...lol Okay, that's not really a reason, but you know how it is.
        >
        > Anyway, with the Drama CD set to come out next month, I can only
        > assume that any announcement of an anime will be for the summer,
        > earliest, because they are not going to dilute interest in the CD.
        >
        > But just in case anyone other than me has got their digits crossed... :-)

        Since were talking about anxiously anticipated animes, any news on
        Joushikousei/Highschool Girls anime? ^_^

        Ashley
      • Ashara Nymeros
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006

          I'm sincerely going to hate you Erica if this becomes a false lead. In the
          meantime, I shall do a small happy, de-lurking dance at the prospect of an
          Hayate Cross Blade anime.

          - Ashara

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Ashara Nymeros" <ashara@...> wrote:

            > I'm sincerely going to hate you Erica if this becomes a false lead.
            In the
            > meantime, I shall do a small happy, de-lurking dance at the prospect
            of an
            > Hayate Cross Blade anime.
            >
            > - Ashara

            I'll be pretty irked as well, but it won't be my fault, it'll be
            Dengeki's. :-)

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

              > Since were talking about anxiously anticipated animes, any news on
              > Joushikousei/Highschool Girls anime? ^_^
              >
              > Ashley

              A quick glance at the official site (http://www.girls-high.net/) says
              April 2006.