CURVE (June 2005)

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
      The article on lesbian comics had a sidebar about Yuricon. Not sure if
      this was already mentioned on the list.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua <johannchua@h...> wrote:

        > The article on lesbian comics had a sidebar about Yuricon. Not sure if
        > this was already mentioned on the list.

        The one from last June? Yes, we did press releases about that.
        They did a sidebar about Yuricon and another about ALC Publishing,
        back to back on the same page, with some reviews of our books.

        Oddly the same month Girlfriends also covered some of our books.

        Feast or famine, as always. :-)

        Just in case folks haven't seen those - it's the June 2005 issue of
        Curve and the same for Girlfriends. Both are nationally distributed
        lesbian interest magazines here in the US.