Re: [WWW]Yuricon site update - new art, AMVs, manga and a new feature!

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006

      > New've got 5 new AMVs on Yuri Studios!

      Any chance on slapping a small little red text *spoilers* tag under
      any relevant ones? None in mine, but it's a very important detail.

      Unless none of them actually have spoilers. In which case kudos on a
      job done well. You are queen of Nigeria.

      PROM WITH JESSIE~!!!!!!!!!111111ONE111

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
        >From: "Jen" <puni@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: [WWW]Yuricon site update - new art, AMVs, manga and
        >a new feature!
        >Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:52:40 -0000
        >
        >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@h...> wrote:
        > >
        > > New've got 5 new AMVs on Yuri Studios!
        >
        >Any chance on slapping a small little red text *spoilers* tag under
        >any relevant ones? None in mine, but it's a very important detail.

        I'm sorry, but that's a bit beyond me. I can't possibly know what people
        have and haven't seen or what any conceivable person might think is a
        spoiler.

        Since AMVs are typically stories, and IMHO often simply short versions of a
        story spread out over many episodes, it stands to reason they'd often have
        spoilers. I think it's fair to assume that ALL AMVs will have some spoiler
        for someone somewhere. They are watch at your own risk.