Re: [Yuricon] Aria, Mai Otome, Hell Girl...

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 8, 2006
      Adam Jones wrote:
      On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 15:02:12 -0500, Ashley <dreamingxashley@...>
      wrote:
      > Adam Jones wrote:

      > > Nah - the hidden yuri is clearly Alicia and Akira.  Pay attention to
      > > their interactions and turn the Yuri Goggles[tm] up to 11 (well,
      > > okay, maybe just 6 or so).

      Also, Akira refers to Alicia without any honourific, I noticed...

      .oO("ROTFLMAO  ZING!!!!"                                               )
      Thats what I couldnt remember... Akira is the brunette prima? I have a hard time keeping some of the names straight, since there are so many a-names.

      Alicia - blonde
      Aika - coral?
      Alice - mint green
      Athena - lavender
      Akari?
      Akira - the brunette prima?

      The cats:
      Aria
      Himeya
      Maa-kun

      In another note... it seems Jigoku Shoujo is getting interesting (spoiler tags just in case):
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      #
      Enma Ai meets a human girl that looks quite a bit like her, and can even see the things shes scouting out. And then theres the reporter who actually sees the antagonist get taken into the anteroom of hell where he's Ai's three dolls..

      ---
      Ashley
    • Resop
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 22, 2006
        I just watched the first episode (slowpoke that I am) and I was
        amazed that this comes from the same people who wrote Uta
        Kata and Kanaduki no Miko. From the character design and
        art work I was half expecting it to be from the writer of Wedding
        Peach (although the boobs were pretty big for that to be true).

        Craig