Covers of the new Yuri Hime manga uploaded

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hey all. Just for fun, I've uploaded the covers of the collected
      Morinaga Milk and Strawberry Shake Sweet manga volumes to the Files
      section. Thought you'd all like to see them.

      They should be out in about two weeks. I'll have links on the Shop for
      those of you who were planning on buying them. :-)

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2006
        On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 00:34 +0000, atheniag wrote:
        > They should be out in about two weeks. I'll have links on the Shop for
        > those of you who were planning on buying them. :-)

        Good news. Couldn't justify buying the magazine due to shipping costs.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua <johannchua@h...> wrote:

          > On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 00:34 +0000, atheniag wrote:
          > > They should be out in about two weeks. I'll have links on the Shop
          for
          > > those of you who were planning on buying them. :-)
          >
          > Good news. Couldn't justify buying the magazine due to shipping
          costs.

          They should all be out at the same time. I'll add the links onto the
          shop for tomorrow's site update in case folks want to pre-order - I
          know I tend to do a rush order for YH, then follow up later at a deate
          pace for all the rest of my cart. :-)