Re: [Yuricon] Petite Princess Yucie

  • Felicia Oliver
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2006
      I have watched the show it is really cute, what is up with that demon girl and the angel, I think they really like each other.  Beth is shy around everyone, but will go her way for Cocoloo...lol
      Lisa

      Pat <oneiric22@...> wrote:
      I've been catching this on the On Demand version of Anime Network, and
      have to say that it's a really cute, fun show. I was very amused when
      they introduced the character Beth, who kept blushing around Cocoloo.
      It was very cute. They both acted shy and akward in that "I really
      like you " kind of way. Anyone else watching this?

      BTW, I took a peek at ANN, and think that a number of character names
      were changed for the dub. My appologies to anyone who's seen the
      regular version.

      Yahoo! Photos

    • Chalcahuite
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2006
        On Jan 5, 2006, at 1:07 PM, Pat wrote:

        I've been catching this on the On Demand version of Anime Network, and
        have to say that it's a really cute, fun show. I was very amused when
        they introduced the character Beth, who kept blushing around Cocoloo.
        It was very cute. They both acted shy and akward in that "I really
        like you " kind of way. Anyone else watching this?

        This looked like it was going to make my dentist more rich, so I avoided it.  Too much cute gets a little creepy.

        Oh, btw, just thought you and Nic might like to know that Donna's been evangelizing Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter to everyone she knows. I've now seen it three times. ;)
      • Nekotine
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2006
          Ah yes, this is the anime Gainax put out that was loosely based on the
          game called Princess Maker, where you raise a girl through ages 10-18 to
          (hopefully) become a princess. I remember when this was playing in JP
          because the GF at the time asked if I could get it for her since she's a
          HUGE fan of the game but ADV must've gotten in a package deal because the
          fansubs stopped for it pretty fast. ...or maybe I just never put that much
          effort into trying to find it. n.n; Either way, it seemed fun and cute but
          I think in comparison to other stuff I was watching at the time, it got
          pushed to the side.

          Anyways, if you're interested in finding out about the game at all, the
          ex' site is still up at the link provided below.

          http://princessmaker.maison-otaku.net/

          --- Pat <oneiric22@...> wrote:

          > I've been catching this on the On Demand version of Anime Network, and
          > have to say that it's a really cute, fun show. I was very amused when
          > they introduced the character Beth, who kept blushing around Cocoloo.
          > It was very cute. They both acted shy and akward in that "I really
          > like you " kind of way. Anyone else watching this?
          >
          > BTW, I took a peek at ANN, and think that a number of character names
          > were changed for the dub. My appologies to anyone who's seen the
          > regular version.

          <><><><><><> Arana - Nekotine - dj nekomancer <><><><><><>
          http://nekotine.minitokyo.net http://snowglobe.pitas.com
          email: animenomiko@... -- morainaki@...
          IRC: (EFNet: #fushigiyuugi) (Rizon: #lililicious #otenba)
          Nick: Natsuki Kuga-san Nekotine Momoko Kouya Mitsune
          ICQ: 70973246/Konno Mitsune -- AIM: Yumuura Kirika

          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com
        • Felicia Oliver

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2006

              Oh, btw, just thought you and Nic might like to know that Donna's been evangelizing Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter to everyone she knows. I've now seen it three times. ;)

              -==-

              Serge

              I evangelized Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter to my roommates and girlfriend on New Year's Eve.  I love that cheesy flick.  Red PVC jumpsuits and all!  ^_^

              kat_chan

            • Kumiko Yamazaki
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
                Winning Line for me was:

                "You don't know us because we've never talked to you."

                Kumi-chan.

                On 1/9/06, Kat Ehas <kat0211@...> wrote:

                Oh, btw, just thought you and Nic might like to know that Donna's been evangelizing Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter to everyone she knows. I've now seen it three times. ;)

                -==-

                Serge

                I evangelized Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter to my roommates and girlfriend on New Year's Eve.  I love that cheesy flick.  Red PVC jumpsuits and all!  ^_^

                kat_chan

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                "There is no 'Should be' Hikaru, Only what 'there is' and
                what we choose to do about it."

                - Umi Ryuuzaki, "The Final Times"