New picture on the mailing list home page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi all - Just thought I'd share the newest picture of Yuriko and
      Midori that graces the home page for our mailing list with you all:

      Once again, the picture has been drawn by Senior staff artist Kelli
      Nicely, this time depicting our beloved mascots sharing a romantic
      meal of what looks like pita and hummus (or cardboard and paste, but I
      don't think she meant it to be that. lol)

      As a nice segue - let me remind all our resident artists here that the
      Yuriko fan art contest is still on, and the theme this year is "yuri
      romance". If you want to be a part of the contest, please read the
      submission rules carefully at http://www.yuricon.org/contests

      Enjoy the picture and take a moment to have a nice romantic yuri
      moment with your girl. (where applicable... lol)