Random HSG page

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
      http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg

      Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
      taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

      Ashley
    • unclero@lycos.nl
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
        > http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg
        >
        > Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
        > taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

        I think those are umeboshi, dried and pickled plums... some people think
        they're edible (even though I doubt that), other people think they're only
        good enough to turn it into plum wine.. and I guess Kouda was thinking it
        was good for her skin.... I guess...

        - Ro'