Re: [Yuricon] Re: marimite wrestling

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
      Jen wrote:

      > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
      > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
      >
      > Direct Download:
      >
      > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
      >
      > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
      >
      > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
      >
      > Kisses XXOOXX
      > Jen

      Just watched the file in the zip too, and that was the cutest Marimite
      amv ever! Also I want that song! XD

      Ashley (sorry for the double post ^^;)
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
        http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg

        Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
        taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

        Ashley
      • unclero@lycos.nl
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          > http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg
          >
          > Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
          > taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

          I think those are umeboshi, dried and pickled plums... some people think
          they're edible (even though I doubt that), other people think they're only
          good enough to turn it into plum wine.. and I guess Kouda was thinking it
          was good for her skin.... I guess...

          - Ro'