Re: [Yuricon] Re: marimite wrestling

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
      Jen wrote:

      > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
      > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
      >
      > Direct Download:
      >
      > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
      >
      > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
      >
      > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
      >
      > Kisses XXOOXX
      > Jen

      Noriko spanking Shimako XDDDDDDDDD That was sooo funny! And the dancing
      Yumi and Sachiko. Best thing Ive seen all week. :3

      Ashley
    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
        Jen wrote:

        > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
        > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
        >
        > Direct Download:
        >
        > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
        >
        > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
        >
        > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
        >
        > Kisses XXOOXX
        > Jen

        Just watched the file in the zip too, and that was the cutest Marimite
        amv ever! Also I want that song! XD

        Ashley (sorry for the double post ^^;)
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg

          Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
          taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

          Ashley
        • unclero@lycos.nl
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
            > http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg
            >
            > Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
            > taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

            I think those are umeboshi, dried and pickled plums... some people think
            they're edible (even though I doubt that), other people think they're only
            good enough to turn it into plum wine.. and I guess Kouda was thinking it
            was good for her skin.... I guess...

            - Ro'