Re: [Yuricon] marimite wrestling

  • Jamie Wells
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
      *falls on the floor and dies from laughing*

      Oh my goodness that was the funniest thing I've seen this year. ;)

      It reminds me of my old roomies and I who used to play this video game, we made all the Harry Potter characters, spider man, Dragonball Z characters, and Law and Order: SVU characters and had them all in a royal rumble.  :D

      shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:
      I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
      might want to see.
      http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html

      Anime Comic back issue Anime manga

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Ashley
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
        Jen wrote:

        > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
        > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
        >
        > Direct Download:
        >
        > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
        >
        > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
        >
        > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
        >
        > Kisses XXOOXX
        > Jen

        Noriko spanking Shimako XDDDDDDDDD That was sooo funny! And the dancing
        Yumi and Sachiko. Best thing Ive seen all week. :3

        Ashley
      • Ashley
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          Jen wrote:

          > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
          > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
          >
          > Direct Download:
          >
          > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
          >
          > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
          >
          > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
          >
          > Kisses XXOOXX
          > Jen

          Just watched the file in the zip too, and that was the cutest Marimite
          amv ever! Also I want that song! XD

          Ashley (sorry for the double post ^^;)
        • Ashley
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
            http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg

            Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
            taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

            Ashley
          • unclero@lycos.nl
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
              > http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg
              >
              > Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
              > taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

              I think those are umeboshi, dried and pickled plums... some people think
              they're edible (even though I doubt that), other people think they're only
              good enough to turn it into plum wine.. and I guess Kouda was thinking it
              was good for her skin.... I guess...

              - Ro'