Re: [Yuricon] marimite wrestling

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
      wow someone had alot of time on their hands

      shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:
      I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
      might want to see.
      http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html

      Yahoo! Shopping
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shenotski" <duomaxwell@f...> wrote:

        > I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
        > might want to see.
        > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html

        Fine, as long as the gals don't walk too fast. That would be MOST
        unbecoming.

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
      • Jen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
          websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^

          Direct Download:

          http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv

          http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip

          Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^

          Kisses XXOOXX
          Jen
        • Jamie Wells
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
            *falls on the floor and dies from laughing*

            Oh my goodness that was the funniest thing I've seen this year. ;)

            It reminds me of my old roomies and I who used to play this video game, we made all the Harry Potter characters, spider man, Dragonball Z characters, and Law and Order: SVU characters and had them all in a royal rumble.  :D

            shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:
            I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
            might want to see.
            http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html

            Anime Comic back issue Anime manga

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Ashley
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
              Jen wrote:

              > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
              > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
              >
              > Direct Download:
              >
              > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
              >
              > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
              >
              > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
              >
              > Kisses XXOOXX
              > Jen

              Noriko spanking Shimako XDDDDDDDDD That was sooo funny! And the dancing
              Yumi and Sachiko. Best thing Ive seen all week. :3

              Ashley
            • Ashley
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                Jen wrote:

                > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
                > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
                >
                > Direct Download:
                >
                > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
                >
                > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
                >
                > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
                >
                > Kisses XXOOXX
                > Jen

                Just watched the file in the zip too, and that was the cutest Marimite
                amv ever! Also I want that song! XD

                Ashley (sorry for the double post ^^;)
              • Ashley
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                  http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg

                  Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
                  taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

                  Ashley
                • unclero@lycos.nl
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                    > http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg
                    >
                    > Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
                    > taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

                    I think those are umeboshi, dried and pickled plums... some people think
                    they're edible (even though I doubt that), other people think they're only
                    good enough to turn it into plum wine.. and I guess Kouda was thinking it
                    was good for her skin.... I guess...

                    - Ro'