marimite wrestling

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
      I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
      might want to see.
      http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
        wow someone had alot of time on their hands

        shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:
        I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
        might want to see.
        http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html

        Yahoo! Shopping
      • Jen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "shenotski" <duomaxwell@f...> wrote:

          > I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
          > might want to see.
          > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html

          Fine, as long as the gals don't walk too fast. That would be MOST
          unbecoming.

          Kisses XXOOXX
          Jen
        • Jen
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
            While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
            websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^

            Direct Download:

            http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv

            http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip

            Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^

            Kisses XXOOXX
            Jen
          • Jamie Wells
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
              *falls on the floor and dies from laughing*

              Oh my goodness that was the funniest thing I've seen this year. ;)

              It reminds me of my old roomies and I who used to play this video game, we made all the Harry Potter characters, spider man, Dragonball Z characters, and Law and Order: SVU characters and had them all in a royal rumble.  :D

              shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:
              I havent quite been able to get this to work but i though you guys
              might want to see.
              http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/mari.html

              Anime Comic back issue Anime manga

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • Ashley
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                Jen wrote:

                > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
                > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
                >
                > Direct Download:
                >
                > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
                >
                > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
                >
                > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
                >
                > Kisses XXOOXX
                > Jen

                Noriko spanking Shimako XDDDDDDDDD That was sooo funny! And the dancing
                Yumi and Sachiko. Best thing Ive seen all week. :3

                Ashley
              • Ashley
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                  Jen wrote:

                  > While it's always fun to figure out the downloadable link from
                  > websites that try SO very hard to hide it, it's nicer to share. ^_^
                  >
                  > Direct Download:
                  >
                  > http://www13.plala.or.jp/co-ichi/gokigenyou.wmv
                  >
                  > http://monokuro.tv/doujin/marikaku/marikaku_op.zip
                  >
                  > Plus it turns out there's a MariKaku Drama CD as well. ^__^
                  >
                  > Kisses XXOOXX
                  > Jen

                  Just watched the file in the zip too, and that was the cutest Marimite
                  amv ever! Also I want that song! XD

                  Ashley (sorry for the double post ^^;)
                • Ashley
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                    http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg

                    Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
                    taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

                    Ashley
                  • unclero@lycos.nl
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                      > http://zip.2chan.net/7/src/1136111698077.jpg
                      >
                      > Someone tell me what Kouda is doing with the meatball-looking things
                      > taped to her face? And what volume of Highschool Girls is this anyway?

                      I think those are umeboshi, dried and pickled plums... some people think
                      they're edible (even though I doubt that), other people think they're only
                      good enough to turn it into plum wine.. and I guess Kouda was thinking it
                      was good for her skin.... I guess...

                      - Ro'