Re: Aria #10

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:

      > *wipes away tears* Ep 10 is my favourite ep, it was my favourite
      part in
      > the manga too. I just wished they had not hurried on it though.

      I'm partial to Episode 11, when Athena sings at length. :-) I'm such
      a sap for a beautiful voice singing in Italian....sigh... lol

      Next I
      > think they go to island where Akari sees the kitsune wedding. That
      was
      > my other favourite part. ;3

      One of my few complaints about the anime is that they have been
      focusing more on people than experience. The kitsune wedding was one
      of my favorite scenes in the manga, but as it's not really about
      people, I doubt we'll see it. I *hope* they prove me wrong!