Re: [Yuricon] Yet another yuri anime for 2006

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
      atheniag wrote:

      > Ladioss once again pointed me to a new series of yuri interest:
      >
      > http://www.simoun.tv/
      >
      > Simoun manga will be running in Yuri Hime 3 and the picture on the
      > "Story" page says yuri to me. :-)

      Thats got to be the best pic of the week as far as romantic yuri'ing
      goes. I should go ask my local comic shop guy if he would start getting
      Yuri Hime... ^_^

      Pic from the "world" page: http://www.simoun.tv/world/img/pic.jpg

      Ashley
    • mellowrg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2006
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Ashley <dreamingxashley@g...> wrote:

        > atheniag wrote:
        >
        > > Ladioss once again pointed me to a new series of yuri interest:
        > >
        > > http://www.simoun.tv/
        > >
        > > Simoun manga will be running in Yuri Hime 3 and the picture on the
        > > "Story" page says yuri to me. :-)
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > >
        > > Erica
        > >

        > Thats got to be the best pic of the week as far as romantic yuri'ing
        > goes. I should go ask my local comic shop guy if he would start getting
        > Yuri Hime... ^_^
        >
        > Pic from the "world" page: http://www.simoun.tv/world/img/pic.jpg
        >
        > Ashley

        The basic premise is like this:

        In this world everyone is born as female. Once they reach adolesensce,
        they decide their true gender.

        However, being female gives you certain perks; noticably to ability to
        control mechs. (because everyone should know by now that adoloscent
        females make excellent choises for mech pilots)

        Due to a war going on two adoloscents decide to stay girls... for now?
        and the story begins..