Re: [Yuricon] Strawberry Panic Anime in 2006

  • Buff Joe
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 29, 2005
      I've waited like a year for this.  I have several G's Magazine issues and i love what they did so far with Strawberry Panic!  I just hope it doesn't come out like Futakoi.

      On 29/12/05, Resop <resop2@...> wrote:
      --- Ashley <dreamingxashley@...> wrote:

      > Ashara Nymeros wrote:
      > > I had to manually set the encoding to Japanese on my browser for a page.
      > >
      > > If you check here :
      > > http://www.mediaworks.co.jp/users_s/gs/strawberry/  you
      > > can get some more info + more pictures.  Also if you scroll down there's a
      > > link that says coupling station which shows I guess a bunch of the
      > > pairings.
      > >
      > > Lookings interesting.
      > >
      > > - Ashara
      > >
      > http://nub.iichan.net/oai/res/9789.html
      > I lumped all the pics from the Coupling Situations pages (not stations
      > lol). Theyre all worksafe. ;)
      > Ashley

      Very interesting.  The manga writer is the same one who did Sister Princess.  I
      two of the characters who looked very similar to Sister Princess characters.

      Anime Comic back issue Anime manga

      "Kaze... Kaze no Kami-sama... Toku minna mamote!" ~NausicaƤ no Hime