Re: [Yuricon] Re: Saiyuu no Ryokou: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko, Issue 37

  • kitten
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 29, 2005
      joudan, joudan. ~hehh~
      u know i luv ur stories.

      atheniag <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      I forgot to mention - I get no pleasure from making you wait - it's a
      self-preservation technique. If I posted issues faster, we'd catch up
      to where I am *really* fast and I'd be utterly screwed. LOL

      Cheers,

      Erica (who has no clue where the story plans on going, really...)

      kitty =^!^=
      BIPOLARIS DELERIUM MENTIA

      Yahoo! Photos