[WWW] Yuricon Site Update

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 27, 2005
      Hi all!

      We've got yet *more* new Yuriko fanart on the Gallery (http://www.
      yuricon.org/gallery/) this time from Bara no Prince. Don't forget to
      check out all the other great art there, as well.

      And speaking of fanart - the 2006 Yuriko Fanart contest is still going
      strong! Check out the submission guidelines at http://www.yuricon.org/
      contests/ and let us see your impression of a romantic moment between
      Yuriko and Midori!

      A whole new year of cosplay opportunities is coming up, but you can
      submit a picture from any year for the Yuricon Cosplay Contest (http:/
      /www.yuricon.org/contests/). Again, please read the submission
      guidelines carefully before submitting.

      New chapters of "Saiyuu no Ryokou: The Continuing Adventures of
      Yuriko" have been uploaded so you can catch up at your leisure (http:/
      /www.yuricon.org/snb)!

      Don't forget that Rica Takashima will be at the Yuricon table this
      coming Friday - East Hall 5, Row Po, Table 09b.

      And if you haven't already, now's the time to get your copy of
      "Shoujoai ni Bouken: The Adventures of Yuriko" You'll get a free gift
      with every purchase of SnB from the Yuricon Shop! (http://www.yuricon/
      org/shop/)

      Yuricon - For real women who like their women...animated."
      htpp://www.yuricon.org
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 9, 2006
        A *lot* of new things on Yuricon!

        We've added a few new events to the Yuricon Events page. Check it out
        regularly for yuri-related events around the world!
        http://www.yuricon.org/events

        A few new items on the Yuricon Shop, and old items on sale - looks for
        summer combo specials on 100% from ALC Publishing, and "I Love Yuri"
        Messenger Bags are on sale, for almost a third off! We've added a few
        new yuri manga from Amazon and Amazon Japan, including these brand new
        items:

        Moonlight Flowers (reviewed on Okazu just this week):
        http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#MF

        Strawberry Panic Manga, Volume 1: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.
        html#SSS

        New items are added all the time and Yuri Hime 6 is coming soon!

        New names on "The List" of anime and manga lesbians, lesbian wannabees
        and oughtabes. Still more names to be added, so more updates on this
        soon. http://www.yuricon.org/list/

        And don't forget, there is ONE WEEK left in the 2006 Yuricon AMV
        contest. Get those yuri and shoujoai themed AMVs in before June 15 in
        order to be eligible for great prizes!
        http://www.yuricon.org/contests/

        New link added to the Links page: http://www.yuricon.org/links.html

        And add the Yuri Newss RSS feed to your newsreader for news of
        interest to yuri fans. http://www.yuricon.org/news/

        Lastly and somewhat beleatedly, this (and the last dozen or so) update
        has been brought to you by AnimaRo,the only Ragnarok Online server
        that supports lesbian marriage. Visit it at:http://www.animaro.com/

        Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated"
        http://www.yuricon.org
      • Tam Pikey
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 18, 2006

          Is the subtitle file for episode 6 available anywhere?

          tam

        • Susan Davis
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 19, 2006
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Tam Pikey <antlp@...> wrote:

            > Is the subtitle file for episode 6 available anywhere?

            Soon. There's a translation, but the timing isn't done.

            --
            Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
              Let's jump right in, shall we?

              Many new items on the Yuricon Shop - New manga (American and
              Japanese), new anime and new Drama CDs. Don't forget to get an "I
              Love Yuri" T-shirt, mug, an othe great items - all available at the
              most comprehensive Yuri shop online: http://www.yuricon.org/shop
              Pre-order "Yuri Monogatari 4" now and save!

              New Names on "The List" of anime and manga lesbians, lesbian
              wannabees and oughta-bes: http://www.yuricon.org/list/

              New events on the Yuri Events page - find a yuri-themed event or
              panel near you. Or start one for yourself and get it listed on our
              page: http://www.yuricon.org/events Join ALC Publishing and "Yuri
              Monogatari" artists Althea Keaton and Sergio Aviles at MangaNEXT,
              October 6-8 in Secaucus, NJ

              New chapters of "Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of
              Yuriko" are now up online. Enjoy reading SnR and the original SnB
              from start to finish at: http://www.yuricon.org/snb If you enjoy SnB
              get yourself a copy of Volume 1, complete will spiffy illustrations
              by Kelli Nicely at the Shop. :-)

              The 2006 Fanfic contest is over, but check the Contest page for the
              winners - and for the announcement of the 2007 Yuriko Pin-up art
              contest! http://www,yuricon.org/contests/

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 16, 2006
                As always, lots of new stuff on the YC site!

                The Events Page (http://www.yuricon.org/events)has been updated once
                again. If you'll be in Tokyo for New Year's Eve, don't miss the
                Yuricon table at Comiket: West Hall, Row "Yo", Table 37a.

                We'll also be making our first appearance at Anime Central 2007 - and
                don't forget to mark Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event on your calendar!
                Details will be coming soon!

                One the Shop, we have loads of new items:

                Japanese Manga:

                Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl 4
                Maria-sama ga Miteru 6
                Strawberry Panic 2
                Yuri Hime 6

                American Manga:

                Yuri Monogatari 4! (http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#YM4)
                Ichigo Mashimaro 1
                Ninin Shinobuden 1-4
                Read or Dream 1

                and in the Drama CD section:

                Kotonoha no Miko to Kotodama no Majyoto "Madrigal Halloween" (which I
                just reviewed this week on Okazu! (http://okazu.blogspot.com)

                Strawberry Panic Lyric 1,2 and 3

                Anime:

                Doki Doki School Hours Volume 3 and 4
                My Hime, Volumes 3 and 4
                Strawberry Marshmellow Volumes 1,2 3

                Contests - our 2006 Fanfic Contest winner is in! You can read the
                winning alt-universe Yuriko story at
                http://www.yuricon.org/snb/snbfanfic.html

                Congratulations to Anna, who sent in such a great story!

                And ALC Publishing is looking for Production Assistants and Graphic
                Designers. Look at the ALC Page (http://www.yuricon.org/alc.html) for
                application guidelines.

                Check back soon for Yurisai 2007 details, new Yuriko fan art and new AMVs!

                Yuricon - "For real women who love their women...animated."
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 23, 2008
                  Some quick updates on Yuricon this week!

                  More new manga on the Yuricon Shop: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html

                  Japanese manga:

                  Cutie Honey a Gogo Perfect Collection
                  Parian no Sono

                  English manga:

                  Strawberry Marshamallow 5

                  New Links on the Links page: http://www.yuricon.org/links.html

                  and

                  Two new issues of Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko!
                  http://www.yuricon.org/snb/index.html

                  Enjoy!

                  Yuricon - "For real women who like their women....animated."
                  http://www.yuricon.org/
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 8, 2008
                    Even MORE new stuff on Yuricon!

                    Yuricon Shop has a couple of new items:
                    http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html

                    Raganarock City - this is through Amazon.com, but I do not think it
                    is in English.

                    From Amazon.JP

                    Aoi Hana, Volume 3 (finally!)
                    And the new manga by the creator of Maka-Maka, Mars no Kiss.

                    On the Yuriko Gallery, we have new fanart by JanaP
                    http://www.yuricon.org/gallery/

                    Updated the Links again and this week, we're proud to announce the
                    new Japanese-language Links page!
                    http://www.yuricon.org/links.html
                    http://www.yuricon.org/links_j.html

                    We're slowly, but surely translating the whole site into Japanese,
                    so we have a Japaese mirror, eventually.

                    And don't forget - we have our first contest of 2008, the tour
                    poster contest - going on right now!
                    http://www.yuricon.org/contests/

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 14, 2008
                      Yuricon site update!

                      New names on "The List": http://www.yuricon.org/list/

                      New events info on the Events page - visit "WORKS" creator Eriko
                      Tadeno at Winter Comiket! http://www.yuricon.org/events/

                      New Japanese manga on the Shop (Yuri Hime S 7, Flower Flower, Honey
                      Crush, Casseopeia Dolce, Otome Kikan Gretal, Girl Friends 2) on the
                      Japanese manga page: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/jmanga.html

                      And a new look for the Drama CDs page!
                      http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalc-22

                      Yuricon - "For real women who like their woman...animated."
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 5, 2009
                        It's been a while since I had a chance to update the Yuricon Site. Here's the new:
                        Events: http://www.yuricon.org/events/
                        The Girls Love Festival in Tokyo and the New York Anime Festival in New York are going on this month.I'll be at the NYAF - if you catch me on Saturday Sept. 26 wearing our Yuricon signature "I Love Yuri" black t-shirt, come over and say hi and get an original Yuri art postcard by Rica Takashima!
                        Links: http://www.yuricon.org/links.htmlWe've added Orange Reviews, a Chinese-language LGBT culture and media blog under our LGBT links - the first Chinese-language blog we've added. I'm very excited about it.
                        Yuri Studios: http://www.youtube.com/user/yuristudioNew AMVs have been added to Yuri Studios and we'll keep adding them when we have time. AMV creators, keep your eye on this space for the announcement of an Yuri AMV contest soon!
                        New items on the Yuricon Shop:
                        Honestly, the Yuri manga is flowing thick and fast in Japan, so feel free to browse, because there are *dozens* of new titles available:
                        Choir, Volume 2: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/419950138X
                        Girl Friends, Volume 3: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4575836737
                        Manga no Tsukurikata, Volume 2: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4199501401
                        Octave, Volume 3: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4063145840
                        Tsubomi 3: http://astore.amazon.co.jp/yuriconandalcjm-22/detail/4832278320

                        Yuri Manga in English, Hayate x Blade, Volume 5 is available for Pre-order: http://astore.amazon.com/yuriconandalcem-20/detail/0765323923

                        Yuri Anime El Cazador de la Bruja Volume 1 is now available for pre-order: http://astore.amazon.com/yuricon-20/detail/B002MXZYHC
                        ***
                        That's it for this update, but more is already on the way!