Re: [Marimite-possible spoiler] Curious quote about Yoko M. on "Maria-sama no naisho" site

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2005
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Paul Corrigan <studio_poutine@y...>
      wrote:

      Paul - you have a little posting stutter there. ;-)

      > To wit:
      >
      > "Youko is very fond of Satou Sei, although she doesn't openly admit
      it to Sei. [No surprise there
      > so far, but...]
      >
      > Sei finds out just how much unrequited love Youko sent her way, but
      chooses not to reciprocate
      > anyway."
      >
      > It is not at all clear to me to just what this refers. It sounds
      like the sort of stuff dojinshi
      > (or fanfics) are made of. (One imagines Sei coming across Yoko's
      blog on livejournal.) Does
      > anybody have any clues?

      I can't be certain, but it seems like the person is referring to the
      scene in Ibara no Mori where Youko comes to find Sei, meets Shiori
      leaving, makes her write a note, and gets Sei's onee-sama to come for
      Sei.

      Or, the author has just been reading too many Jesus Drug doujinshi.

      Take your pick. :-)