RE: [Yuricon] Mai Otome official site poll..

  • Fujyuu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
      So, somekind of preparation for a victory party between the first and second
      half of the series ?

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2005
        Just in case.

        On Dec 13, 2005, at 12:51 PM, Fujyuu wrote:

        So, somekind of preparation for a victory party between the first and second
        half of the series ?

        Well, depending on the holiday schedule, I'm guessing Episode 14 might be airing that week, so possibly, but it just might be the obligatory school festival episode. I'm sure something will happen to interrupt the festivities, though. Maybe a declaration of war?